Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Traffic. Ugh.

I'm not sure what the reason is but the last couple of days the traffic has been atrocious.  Like seriously bad!  Worse than usual!  Yesterday I decided to keep my boy S home from school as he's terribly congested and coughing quite a bit from this cold he's been battling since Saturday.  Normally I drop the kids at school, send the driver home for his break and either walk or run home.  It takes me 40-45 minutes or so to get back to the apartment.  We had to drive home yesterday as I had a 'plus one' in the back seat.  It took just as long to drive home as it does for me to walk!  

This is what it looked like!

This morning it was raining which makes the streets and sidewalks treacherous but I walked home saving myself the headache of sitting in traffic for nearly an hour and came upon a different sort of traffic jam...

An army of Red Riding Hoods!
This made me chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment