Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Garbage Dog(only cleaner)

I introduced you to our friend 'Garbage Dog'* a while back and he has become a part of our daily trip to Carrefour.  Well when we came back to the city last week, the kids and I were disappointed(and maybe a little worried) when we didn't see our little brown, white and dirty friend skulking around behind the grocery store looking for his next meal.  

I saw him this evening when I ran to the store to grab a few things.  He seems to be doing just fine and you know, he looks like someone may have even given him a bath!  Lucky guy!

*So I thought I had introduced everyone to Garbage Dog but he isn't in my post list anywhere which leads me to believe I only introduced him via Instagram so...this is Garbage Dog for all of you who don't know him.  He's a strangely adorable mutt that enjoys dumpster diving behind the neighborhood Carrefour!

No comments:

Post a Comment