Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just a little Rant

I got in the car as per usual this afternoon just after 3:00 to head to the school to pick up the rugrats.  Also, as per usual, we came upon some construction barring our way to the school.  Or sort of anyway.  There were pylons set up with a giant sheet of steel laying across the trench they were digging so that cars could pass over.  I tried to motion to my driver he could turn but he just tsked and clucked his tongue and continued driving.  Sigh.  Did I mention there is no other turn off to the school on this particular stretch of highway?  Well I'll tell you now- there is no other turn off on this stretch of highway.  I know from passed experience of this specific fact.  So off on a magical misery tour(as my mom likes to call these little adventures) we went while I'm watching the minutes ticking by on the clock.  I'm really glad I had the talk with my kids a while back about if I'm ever late picking them up. 

I HATE being DEPENDENT!  It really chaps my a** to have to be driven around in the first place but then to be blatantly ignored by said driver and be led on a magical misery tour just drives me nuts!  Grrrr!  I am really, really, really considering that scooter! 

End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment