Tuesday, November 6, 2012

From the Grocery Store

Okay so this isn't technically From the Grocery Store, its from the Goat Restaurant down the street from our apartment near the grocery store but the principle is the same.  Its gross, nasty etc and you wonder WTH they do with it?!  I'm not squeamish about stuff like this, really I'm not.  I have butchered chickens, I have seen our bull Sir Loin's head laying in the field, I have seen calves and puppies and kittens and even chicks birthed and all matter of gooey nastiness in between but there's just something about the way they do it here that grosses me right out.

Goat heads and feet fresh from the farm in bags laying on the street outside the restaurant.  There are about eight goat carcasses hanging to the left of the photo...I guess they probably match the heads and feet.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment