Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Week in Pictures

It's not A Week in Instagram this week because I just didn't post that much to Instagram so its A Week in Pictures instead.

This week we saw some terrific smog and high numbers on the Pollution index as I blogged about previously.

Serving Mojito samples at the grocery store.

Anyone need a Parakeet? 

My little violinist.  Her first performance at the Christmas Bazaar!

The 8 and 11 year old violin students getting ready for their moment!

The 5 year old class joins the violin students to sing 'Up on the housetop' and 'Jingle Bells.'  So adorable with their hand actions and forgotten verses!

Refreshing bottle of water that comes from very close to my home town in British Columbia, Canada!  I thought it was tastier than what I am used to drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment