Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Week in Instagram

I'm so boring, I know.  I have nothing to blog about.  Well here's some pictures again anyway.  Two of them aren't Instagram so my title is kind of misleading but oh well. ;)

My boy S's class was invited to one of the other International schools to play games and make crafts at their Carnival.  Here they all are after playing and crafting their little hearts out!
Waiting for the Metro on my hunt for an ipad for K for his birthday.  Learned an interesting fact about Apple in China this week.  There are only five actual Apple Retailers in all of China.  All the other stores that sell Apple products are 'scalpers' and have jacked the prices up to turn a profit.  I managed to find an Apple 'Authorized Reseller' that sells products at the same price as the Apple website.
 
Tianfu Flyover.  The kids call this the 'A' Bridge or the 'Triangle' Bridge.
My girl F's first masterpiece in Chinese Painting class.  At their school they choose an 'After School Activity' five times a year and during the last hour of school on Tuesdays and Thursdays get to go to their 'ASA' to learn a new skill.
 Chengdu is considered more laid back than other cities in China...as you can see this girl rolled out of bed and headed out the door.  The epitome of 'laid back'?
 
 We took the Birthday guy out for brunch at The Lazy Pug yesterday.  <3


For K's birthday I made a lemon vanilla cake with lemon curd and vanilla frosting.  It tasted like a lemon meringue pie.  So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment