Thursday, June 7, 2012

Going Cuckoo

A Cuckoo bird has taken up residence near our apartment.  Three days ago I was at home doing things and kept hearing  cuckoo cuckoo.  I was thinking that perhaps someones cuckoo clock was on the fritz but it didn't let up cuckoo cuckoo.  So I listened to it all day...cuckoo cuckoo

The following day at 6:00 am cuckoo cuckoo...and again all day long...
Yesterday it allowed me to sleep in but harassed me all day with its cuckoo cuckoo.
Today cuckoo cuckoo at 6:00 am again and its still going strong cuckoo cuckoo...

Are you going cuckoo cuckoo yet?  I sure am!  Someone make it stop!

1 comment:

  1. I have a woodpecker that likes to go to town on the post for my roof. Hasn't been around for a while but it came back for a visit yesterday at 5:30 AM

    ReplyDelete