Monday, October 22, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new

I fired our driver last Friday and as much as I'd love to post his picture on here with a big goofy mustache drawn on his face, I won't.  Because I'm better than that.  Ha!

So anyway.  We had put up with so much crap from him that last week I just kinda...snapped.  The last straw was Friday morning dropping the kids off at school.  He was told to wait(may I remind you that he speaks perfectly good English so there's no reason why he mistook "Wait" for "Drive. Now!") but while I was getting the kids' back packs out of the trunk, he threw it in drive and took off with the trunk lid up and everything.  He's lucky the lid didn't come down on my head.  Oh so lucky. I did, however scream in his face, "you're a f*cking idiot" which probably wasn't the best idea outside an elementary school.   Anyway that was the last straw.  Earlier in the week I had asked him to take me to the school at 10 am.  He went to the school without me at 10 am.  Then that very same day I asked him to take me somewhere to buy black fabric but he took me home instead.  Sigh.

Today we got a temporary replacement driver.  He doesn't speak a word of English except hello but maybe that's a good thing?  So far so good.  He got us to the school and home again all in one piece so that's a bonus.  We shall see but you can be sure I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment